Sunday 26 July 2015

Story Box and Caves

Having had to empty my tuff tray as I needed it for my river when we acted out the story, I thought I would put all the bits into a story box for the children to enjoy, I used printable cards from Home school Creations to go in the tray so they can sequence the story, match items etc.


It wasn't long before my little ones decided to play with the story box. Lots of chatter and loved the way they greeted the bear when they got to the bear cave before running back home.



Later when they had finished playing, I set up the story up in order and then asked the children to see if they could match up the picture cards to the story scene.


We used paper mache to make some caves for a scene I would like to create later on.







No comments:

Post a Comment