Sunday 2 August 2015

Weather

We'll be finishing of our bear theme this week, with some activities based on Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See?  I thought I would share my planning for our new theme the weather which we still maybe towards the end of this week or the beginning of next week, depending on how everything flows.

 I thought I would also share the words to some of the rhymes we will be using and learning.

I Hear Thunder
I hear thunder, I hear thunder
Hark don't you, hark, don't you
Pitter patter raindrops, pitter patter raindrops
I'm wet through, so are you!

I Can Sing A Rainbow
Red and yellow and pink and green
Purple and orange and blue,
I can sing a rainbow,
Sing a rainbow
Sing a rainbow too.

It's Snowing ( to ten little Indians)
Snowflakes falling down,down,down
Snowflakes falling down,down,down
Snowflakes falling down,down,down
Falling to the ground.

Children playing - snow is fun
Children playing - snow is fun
Children playing - snow is fun
When it hits the ground.

Whether The Weather
Weather the weather be fine
Or whether the weather be not,
Whether the weather be cold
Or whether the weather be hot,
We'll whether the weather
Whatever the weather
Whether we like it or not.

The Day Has Begun
Butterflies flutter
Baby birds twitter
Caterpillars awake
Leaves gently shake
And her comes the sun
The day has begun

The Lovely Sun
There is a big ball in the sky
I cannot reach it even if I try
All the day it shines so bright
But hides itself in the night
In the huge sky
There is only one
Yes it's the
Lovely yellow sun










No comments:

Post a Comment