Monday 21 September 2015

Autumn Tree

The little ones enjoyed rhyme time this morning and we made it home without being rained on. While they enjoyed their snacks, I set about sticking up the tree I had cut out and then covering it with sticky back plastic, non sticky side to the window. The little ones were getting very excited about what I was going to do next and asked lots of questions as I put out bowls of different Autumn stickers, leaves etc for them to stick on the plastic. This is an activity I seem to do most Autumns as it is a big hit with all ages. You can see some of the photos of last years tree here. From previous experiences it looks lovely when the you have bright Autumn day and window jsut glows with the autumnal colours, unfortunately today is rather overcast and miserable looking.







No comments:

Post a Comment