Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Crafts

To say we love the run up to Christmas is an understatement! The fact there are so many lovely arts and crafts for this time of year is great, the only downside is I usually have to many ideas and not enough time do everything. M and I had a lovely afternoon making these little people, she did most of the stitching, needed a little help with french knots and I finished of gluing them all together with the glue gun. We think they are very cute.


All my children, my own and minded ones love doing any form of scrape art and these snowmen were particularly cute.

Fir cone Christmas trees




Rolled beeswax candles, love the fact that even my littleones can make a simple candle.


Melted snowmen biscuits, we made some gingerbread biscuits for the base, covered them in white icing and used a white marsh mellow for the body, then decorated with a variety of bits.






No comments:

Post a Comment