- Why is my shadow big?
- Where's my shadows head gone?
- Why are there 2 buses at the bus stop?
- Why is that person waiting at the bus stop?
- What's that? pointing at scaffolding?
- Why do they have it (scaffolding) there?
- Why do they have panels on the roof?
- What do solar panels do?
- What is electricity for?
- Why is there only one dandelion?
- Why is the dandelion not all there?
- Do only girls have eyelashes?
- Why do Mummy's have different names?
- Where's that digger going?
- Why's that mummy got a dog with her?
While waiting for the glue to dry, we watched a couple of you tube clips of two hedgehogs and this of one hedgehogs and read Percy the Park Keeper and the Hedgehogs Balloon, when they were dry we painted them.
The request at the end of the day was can we make more hedgehogs, so the next day we made some out of paper plates. When they were dry, the children used scissors to cut the edge of the plate to make the hedgehog spines.
Today we painted some resist leaves, using masking tape to mark out the leaf veins.
Then the children painted over them.
One of my little ones wanted to make a house with the masking tape, so with some help we stuck the tape down in a house shape and they enjoyed painting over the tape
When they were nearly dry I peeled of the masking tape and cut them into leaf shapes. When they were fully dry, they decided to dance around the living room with them, pretending they were tree.